Bespoke & Community Inspired Trips
Bespoke / Community Inspired Trips:
We researched and captured the ’50 Best Luxury Adventures in the World’ to take the effort out of finding and choosing a truly wonderful luxury adventure holiday. However, they were never intended to become one-size-fits-all options. Please challenge our travel team to mix and match elements of several trips for a longer adventure, or incorporate stopovers and special events. We are ready to help, whatever it takes to make your next holiday the best of your life. Book a holiday
Here are a few that we have been invited to create so far:
- The Ultimate UK Activity Break – Want to warm-up for one of our ’50 Best Luxury Adventure Holidays in the World’ with a long-weekend or mini-break right here in the UK? We are now offering an Unlimited Adventures package from the very best boutique hotels, homestays, and B&B’s in Cornwall (plus one in Devon we love too much to leave out), where an Adventure Butler will be on hand to arrange personal and small group activities and experiences for body, mind and spirit. For more details click here…
- Morocco Wine-Tasting Tour – Based from 5* Sofitel in the historic city of Fez (Or 3* Ibis in the wine growing area Meknes itself), enjoy a wine-tasting tour of the vineyards of Morocco.
- Montenegro Wine-Tasting Tour – Stay in charming 4* Hotel Astoria in the spectacular Dalmatian coast city of Budva and enjoy day-trip tours of the wine regions of Skadar Lake under an hour away.
- India Wine-Tasting Tour – Enjoy the bustle of Bangalore from your 5* haven (Movenpick or Vivanta by Taj) and escape to the famous Nandi Hills vineyards, around 1 hour away, for a delightful sampling session. (Extension: For the die-hard wine buff, move on to Pune for tours of the up and coming local vineyards and established Nashik estates 3-4h away)
- Frozen Planet South Pole Tour – 12 day adventure starts with a first class flight to Cape Town where you meet your expedition team for a briefing and cocktail party. Stay the night at 5* Cape Grace on the famous V&A Waterfront, before your morning flight, deep into Antarctica. Enjoy treks to the incredible ice waves, kite-skiing, climbing through ice tunnels and abseiling into crevasses; then, visits to the Emperor Penguin colony and a Russian science station and even a polar sauna. Finally, the climax of your days in the ‘circle’ comes as you fly on to visit the South Pole itself and pose for photos at the bottom of the world.
- Ultimate Retirement / Redundancy Adventure – Pick off the blockbuster experiences in South America: a Galapagos cruise, a journey on the Orient Express Hiram Bingham up to Machu Picchu, the famous Moai statues on Easter Island and the Patagonian peaks of Torres del Paine, learn polo and riding with the gauchos in the Cordoba wine-lands, see the epic cascades of Iguazu Falls and finish in Copacabana, Rio de Janiero. Five countries, in strictly 5* accommodation, and the most amazing month of your life!
- Ultimate Adventure Reunion – Book exclusive use of 5* boutique Nihiwatu on Sumba, Indonesia – a barefoot paradise, where perfect waves roll in onto fine sand, against a backdrop of verdant jungle. Enjoy world class surfing, diving, fishing, cycing, horse riding, yoga and jungle-treks in absolute seclusion. Spend time with the local community too and support the Sumba Foundation.
Our community forums were the source for all our trips and new ideas come up all the time. If you hear of a holiday on there that appeals to you, just ask us our travel team about it and we will turn it into a bespoke package. It might even get into next year’s guidebook! Groups – New Trips
Finally, if you want to try something truly unbelievable, perhaps a space flight, climbing a mountain in luxury-style or a multi-month honeymoon voyage, why not email our CEO directly and set him a challenge. If you have the desire and the means, we will never be light on inspiration or action. Contact Us